Sunday, August 18, 2013

Marriage proposal presented by my Caricature portraits!

photographs and ARTWORK COPYRIGHT Charles Wweiss
A young man named  contacted me last week with an idea of creating a caricature portrait
of  his wife-to-be and himself .
He wanted to surprise her with the caricature portraits at High Park in middle of Toronto
The photo below is my way of showing the dark and light of fellow's  surprising  proposal caricature idea.

I created the caricature portraits before I set-up in the park.
He arranged that I would be specifically set-up near a large tree near a walking path.
The moment I SHOWED THE DRAWING  to her.He would bend down on his knee
and propose with a speech and show her the ring!
It went all according to plan.!


The life of a caricature artist is filled with meeting wonderful people and drawing portriat moments
like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment