Friday, July 11, 2014

Landmark Hotel, Hotel Hell in T Bay

DO NOT STAY AT THIS DUMP CALLED THE LANDMARK HOTEL IN Thunder Bay Ontario
This dump is located 1010 Dawson Road.
Near a Liquor store and a sports bar.
It features:
Crayon smeared wall before I cleaned it.
I saw many ugly scenes when my wife and I entered the Landmark Hotel Room 317.
I immediately contacted a cleaning/housekeeping staff person (red haired woman).
I asked if she would clean this crayon off the wall.
She gave a quick brush across the area with a cloth while mentioning it had peroxide on it. She also commented this crayon would be there a long time and added  alot of families stay at the hotel.
I was very unsatisfied with her casual reply. I immediately went to  the cleaning managers office and reported her
attitude and how the room had several problems with it's snaitary condition.
Scratched paint ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BATHROON FRAME
cut out areas of the WALLPAPER
HOLES in the wall
SMEARED STAINS NEAR LIGHT SWITCH
CRAYON ON SEVERAL WALLS
STAINED MATTRESS FRAME?
I  took the time to use soap and water and a cloth to remove the crayon from the wall!

the assistant manager/cleaner?
OFFERED an explanation that the cleaning staff was not very good and need to do a better job
I WENT DOWN IMMEDIATELY to the front desk and explained my complaints of the drooms condition.
They only offered an option changing to another room? I mentioned I will be putting a report of my rooms condition on social media.
Then they accused me of slander. I explained it's NOT slander, when the facts and evidence are true.
The desk clerk claimed I was badgerring her and threatened to call the police!
 I replied I'll be keeping the room. and cleaning it myself?
When my wife and I checked out  the same cleaning women (red hair) THAT I ASKED TO CLEAN THE CRAYON OFF THE WALL was waiting ?

I gave the desk cleark a list of problems on a comment card for room 317.
I then yelled room 317 is a Shit Hole!
Then I yelled at the cleaning woman I cleaned the crayon of the wall myself and she could also do it too!
Regrets are found while staying at the LANDMARK HOTEL!

Cleaned wall after I scrubbed with soap and water and elbow grease

Scratched paint on bathroom door frame

No comments:

Post a Comment