Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Making FISH art that STOPS TRAFFIC

PLAN for the Fishy painting

Across the road from the beach my tree protected traffic control box on Lakeshore Road just south of Woodbine. cr

Painting with exterior latex using a wide bristle brush. Wearing my dashing safety vest.



The front side of the box facing the road is completed. Featuring a bronze Chinook Salmon, Yellow Walleye and mean green Northern Pike.
When I finished at 10  o'clock at night and crossed the street to get the bus home the driver wouldn't let me pay my fair and insisted that I ride free as a small compliment for the fish painting he watched progress as his route passed the box many times.


Yellow Perch on the right side.

Silver Salmon , Smallmouth Bass and Carp



Whitefish on the left side


Adding finishing Touches to the back side of Traffic Control Box

No comments:

Post a Comment